Marketing & Sales intern
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, driven candidate to support our marketing & sales team for minimum one month. In this role, you’ll be working closely with the Marketing & Communications Manager to help improve the Live Light website and follow up on influencer requests. Next to that, you'll provide support to our sales team when needed to convert leads, onboard new subscribers, or help in operational account management. This is a great opportunity to learn in a fast-growing startup!
Key tasks involve:
- Update all product content on the website
- Oversee the look & feel of the website
- Test new functionalities
- Restructure the website based on our UX/UI Audit
- Brainstorm new ideas for the Live Light website
- Influencers: follow-up influencer inquiries
- Converse with customers, help them understand our service, and answer any questions they have on our policies
- Manage the onboarding of new subscribers, including choice of products, payment methods and delivery
- Handle operational outreach to customers concerning our inventory, scheduling, or order modifications
Your profile & competencies:
- You are currently undertaking your education preferably within the field of marketing or communications
- You are fluent in English - both oral and written
- You are well-structured and practical
- You can work independently and thrive when given responsibility
- You have a creative mindset
- A strong believer in the Live Light concept and an interest in interior design
- Upbeat, positive attitude; a love for helping others and finding solutions
Nice to have:
- Familiar with InDesign & Photoshop
- Video editing skills
What we offer:
- A challenging experience that will provide you with knowledge and insights on all marketing & sales activities from A-Z
- A great work environment in a young and motivated team
- A free Live Light subscription for 12 months for the product of your choice.
Are you our new team member? Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Live Light was launched in 2020, as a brand-new furniture subscription service focused on the circular economy. Part of the Ethnicraft Group, our vertical integration gives us full control over the (re)design, production, distribution, repair, remanufacturing, and recycling processes. By maximizing product life spans, we can offer great value, while minimizing pressure on natural resources.
The Ethnicraft Group is a dynamic, international company that has been creating authentic and timeless furniture for over twenty-five years. Our offices are located in Boom, Antwerp (Belgium).
You will be part of a flat organization with fast decision-making, a motivated team, and an open culture that is both informal and direct at the same time.